Notice something amiss in your neighborhood? Report non-emergency, quality-of-life problems here, and local municipal officials will get an email. Use the map below to make a report, or click on a marker to see what your neighbors are reporting. Brown markers are reported problems; green markers mean problems acknowledged by municipal authorities; blue markers show corrected problems. Instructions below the map.
- Find the location of the local problem you want to report on the map above. (Use your mouse to drag the map around, and zoom in or out using the controls in the upper left corner. Zooming in very close and using the Hybrid mode will help you pinpoint the area.)
- After you find your spot, click on it. (Only problems marked within the area bounded by the dark orange lines will be reported to local officials. Keep in mind that not all situations in that area are within local jurisdiction.)
- Fill out the form that appears. You can even include a photo of the problem area. Click “save.”
- Including your name adds to the credibility of your report.
- View existing reports by clicking on the brown markers. Blue markers denote solved or closed reports.
- Please be considerate: many problems may take time to address and our local officials may not have jurisdiction over all problems that come up.
- If you want to report issues directly, click on the link for the relevant municipality: Town of Mamaroneck; Village of Larchmont; or Village of Mamaroneck.