A number of local businesses – some new, some established – will be helping local shoppers “do good while they shop” at the St. John’s Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, November 21 from 10 am to 3 pm.
Among the vendors are:
- Sweet Teez, Larchmont’s new sweet spot, with holiday treats made specially for the Bazaar
- Great Gifts for Giving, Sheryl McSherry’s affordable line of girlfriend, hostess, teacher and other small gifts
- Pam Older’s unique handmade jewelry
- Three Lovelies, coming from Rye with gifts for moms, kids and the women in your life
- Ice Jewelry, from Mamaroneck, is bringing chic accessories
Three other local vendors are Circle 7 Framing, SM Halligan Designs and Wine Jewels. Coming from slightly further afield are Catch All (Westport, CT) and Bugs Deluxe (Brooklyn, NY).
In addition, shoppers will be able to find great books for kids and adults; hockey skates, bikes and lacrosse sticks; estate silver, china and housewares; vintage jewelry; and toys by the ton, all at bargain prices.
The St. John’s Christmas Bazaar, has been a Larchmont community tradition for over 80 years. But there’s always something new.
This year, the silent auction will offer opportunities to bid on:
- 4 tickets to the World Champion Yankees
- A week at a Martha’s Vineyard vacation home
- Tickets to the ballet
- Dinner delivered to your door, or a weekend of pet sitting
- and much more…
Santa will be at the bazaar along with the “elves” of LJ Photography Studio. Holiday photos of children or the whole family can be had (with or without Santa) between 11 am and 2 pm.
There will be hot lunch and many homemade treats available, with a place to sit and rest. And all the proceeds go to benefit local worthwhile causes, including the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Hunger Task Force, the Community Counseling Center, and the CAP (Community Action Program) Center, which offers day care, after-school and advocacy programs for families in need.
St. John’s Episcopal Church is at 4 Fountain Square (at Linden Avenue) in Larchmont. The Bazaar runs from 10 am until 3 pm, and is free of charge and open to all. For more information, please call 834-2981.