1. All information on Larchmont Gazette is accurate, to the best of our knowledge, at the time of publication. We assume no liability for any damages incurred as the result of errors in any information published on Larchmont Gazette.
2. We assume no responsibility for material appearing on web sites linked to Larchmont Gazette. A link to another web site does not imply endorsement or approval of the contents, the organizations or the people involved in the linked web site.
3. Larchmont Gazette is unaffiliated with any political organization. As editors, our approach to news reporting will be strictly non-partisan and we will endeavor to provide the most accurate, impartial accounting of all topics we cover. Any editorial opinions will be labeled as such.
4. Larchmont Gazette is published as a community service. It is designed to provide the 10538 community with fair, accurate, timely and lively information about Larchmont and to offer a community forum where Larchmont residents and visitors can air views. The editors retain the right to exclude any material submitted to Larchmont Gazette we deem to be unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
5. Any advertisements, political or commercial, will be clearly identified as such. The Larchmont Gazette retains the right to report or comment on all subjects, even those related to its advertisers.
Judith A. Silberstein
Owners, Publishers & Editors of the Larchmont Gazette